- [B01] Guanda Li, Jun Shintake, and Mitsuhiro Hayashibe, “Soft-body dynamics induces energy efficiency in undulatory swimming: A deep learning study”, Frontiers in Robotics and AI, Vol. 10, 2023.
- [B01] Kazuya Furusawa, Yuuki Kawahana, and Ryoya Miyashita, “Construction of Engineered Muscle Tissue Consisting of Myotube Bundles in a Collagen Gel Matrix”, Gels, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 141, 2023.
- [A01] Yayi Shen, and Hiroto Tanaka, “Experimental analysis of the sweepback angle effect on the thrust generation of a robotic penguin wing”, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, Vol. 118, No. 2, 2023.
- [A03] Ryusei Oya, and Hideyuki Sawada, “An SMA Transducer for Sensing Tactile Sensation Focusing on Stroking Motion”, Materials, Vol. 16, No. 3, 2023.
- [B01] Siyeon Kim, Sangmin Lee, Priyanuj Bhuyan, Yuwen Wei, Sihyun Kim, Keita Shimizu, Jun Shintake, and Sungjune Park, “Stretchable and soft electroadhesion and capacitive sensors enabled by spider web-inspired interdigitated liquid metal”, Chemical Engineering Journal, vol.
456, 141018, 2023.
- [A02] Masanari Kameoka, Yosuke Watanabe, MD Nahin Islam Shiblee, Masaru, Kawakami, Jun Ogawa, Ajit Khosla, and Hidemitsu, “4D printing of hydrogels controlled by hinge structure and spatially gradient swelling for soft robots”, Machines, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 103, 2023.
- [A03] Mitsumasa Nakajima, Katsuma Inoue, Kenji Tanaka, Yasuo Kuniyoshi, Toshikazu Hashimoto, and Kohei Nakajima, “Physical deep learning with biologically inspired training method: gradient-free approach for physical hardware”, Nature Communications, Vol. 13, 7847, 2022.
- [A01] Natsuki Harada, and Hiroto Tanaka, “Kinematic and hydrodynamic analyses of turning manoeuvres in penguins: body banking and wing upstroke generate centripetal force”, Journal of Experimental Biology, Vol. 225, No. 24, 2022.
Recent international conference presentations
- [B01] Xinzhu Ren, Yuya Morimoto, and Shoji Takeuchi, “3-DOF biohybrid actuator with multiple skeletal muscle tissues”, The 36th MEMS Conference, pp. 201-204, 2023.
- [B01] Kentaro Motoi, Byeongwook Jo, Yuya Morimoto, and Shoji Takeuchi, “Weight training device to promote maturation in skeletal muscle tissues”, The 36th MEMS Conference, pp. 463-466, 2023.
- [A01] Shotaro Sayama, Koichi Kato, Masanori Katsuki, Yasuhiro Kawashima, Toshihito Kamei, Masahito Natsuhara, and Hiroto Tanaka, “Shark-inspired high-low alternating riblets by inkjet printing of UV-curable ink”, 75th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics (APS DFD 2022), 2022.
- [A01] Jinqiang Dang, Tomoya Fujii, and Hiroto Tanaka, “Design of a hummingbird-mimetic flexible wing with elastic passive feathering rotation limitation mechanism”, 8th International Symposium on Aero Aqua Bio-Mechanisms (ISABMEC 2022), pp. 997-100, 2022.
- [A02] Shoichiro Kanno, Zugui Peng, Kenta Shimba, Yoshitaka Miyamoto, and Tohru Yagi, “Transmembrane Carbon Nanotubes for Intracellular Stimulation”, 2022 14th Biomedical Engineering International Conference (BMEiCON2022), 2022.
- [B02] Ryo Futawatari, Hidetaka Terasawa, and Okihiro Sugihara, “Flexible Light-Induced Self-Written Optical Waveguide: Optical Interconnection between Graded-Index Fibers with 50 μm Core”, 13th International Conference on Organic Nonlinear Optics/ International Conference on Organic Photonics and Electronics 2022, 2022.
- [A03] Gembong Edhi Setyawan, Pitoyo Hartono, and Hideyuki Sawada, “An In-Depth Analysis of Cooperative Multi-Robot Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning”, International Conference of Sustainable Information Engineering and Technology, 2022.
- [B01] Tingyu Li, Minghao Nie, Yuya Morimoto, Junshi Li , Yingjie Ren, Dong Huang, Zhihong Li, and Shoji Takeuchi, “Pillar array electrode for the electrical stimulation of skeletal muscle tissue”, The 26th MicroTAS conference, pp. 282-283, 2022.
List of all international conference presentations
Recent international invited talks
- [B02] Okihiro Sugihara, “Near-infrared light-induced self-written optical waveguides: recent progress and perspectives”, International Workshop on Optics and Bioelectronics 2022-2023, 2022.
- [A01] Shoko Miyagawa, “Do soft robots dream of Florence Nightingale?”, 33rd 2022 International Symposium on Micro-NanoMechatronics and Human Science, 2022.
- [A02] Kenjiro Fukuda, and Takao Somey, “Thin and Flexible Organic Photovoltaics: Advanced Applications for Wearable Electronics and Soft Robots”, ICEAN2022, Newcastle, Australia, 2022.
- [A03] Kuniharu Takei, “Wireless healthcare flexible sensor system with comfortable and precise monitoring”, 242nd ECS Meeting, 2022.
- [B02] Okihiro Sugihara, Ryo Futawatari, and Hidetaka Terasawa, “Flexible fiber-to-fiber interconnection based on self-written waveguide technique”, 6th International Workshop on Nano and Bio-Photonics (IWNBP 2022), 2022.
- [B02] Okihiro Sugihara, Ryo Futawatari, and Hidetaka Terasawa, “Self-written optical waveguide using gel material and application to flexible optical interconnection”, 30th International Conference on Plastic Optical Fibers (POF2022), 2022.
- [A02] Kenjiro Fukuda, and Takao Someya, “Ultrathin Solar Cells -The Basic Performance and Potential Applications-“, RIKEN-NTU NTU NEUROSCIENCE WORKSHOP, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine Clinical Sciences Building, Novena HQ Learning Studio, Singapore, 2022.
- [A02] Kenjiro Fukuda, and Takao Someya, “Advanced Technologies for Ultra-Flexible and Highly Stable Organic Solar Cells”, THE 29th INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ACTIVE-MATRIX FLATPANEL DISPLAYS AND DEVICES (AM-FPD22), 1_2, Kyoto, Japan, 2022.
- [A03] Gembong Edhi Setyawan, Pitoyo Hartono, and Hideyuki Sawada, “Best Paper Award”, International Conference of Sustainable Information Engineering and Technology, 2022.
- [A02] Shoma Abe, Jun Ogawa, Yosuke Watanabe, Md Nahin Islam Shiblee, Masaru Kawakami, and Hidemitsu Furukawa, “Best Paper Award”, DARS2022, 2022.
- [B02] Ryo Futawatari, “Best Student Poster Award”, 12th International Symposium on Organic Molecular Electronics (ISOME2022), 2022.
- [A03] R. Terajima, K. Inoue, S. Yonekura, K. Nakajima, and Y. Kuniyoshi, “Best Paper Awards”, 2022 IEEE 5th International Conference on Soft Robotics (RoboSoft), 2022.
- [B01] Yuchen Wang, Mitsuhiro Hayashibe and Dai Owaki, “MHS2021 Best Paper Award”, MHS2021, 2021.
- [A03] W. Sun, N. Akashi, Y. Kuniyoshi, and K. Nakajima, “MHS2021 Best Paper Award”, MFS2021, 2021.
- [B01] Byeongwook Jo, “Best poster award”, 3M 2021, Japan Satellite Session, 2021.
- [B01] Yuya Morimoto, Hiroaki Onoe, Shoji Takeuchi, “8th Advanced Robotics Paper Awards, Advanced Robotics Best Paper Award”, The Robotics Society of Japan(RSJ), 2020.