- [B01] Xinzhu Ren, Yuya Morimoto, and Shoji Takeuchi, “3-DOF biohybrid actuator with multiple skeletal muscle tissues”, The 36th MEMS Conference, pp. 201-204, 2023.
- [B01] Kentaro Motoi, Byeongwook Jo, Yuya Morimoto, and Shoji Takeuchi, “Weight training device to promote maturation in skeletal muscle tissues”, The 36th MEMS Conference, pp. 463-466, 2023.
- [A01] Shotaro Sayama, Koichi Kato, Masanori Katsuki, Yasuhiro Kawashima, Toshihito Kamei, Masahito Natsuhara, and Hiroto Tanaka, “Shark-inspired high-low alternating riblets by inkjet printing of UV-curable ink”, 75th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics (APS DFD 2022), 2022.
- [A01] Jinqiang Dang, Tomoya Fujii, and Hiroto Tanaka, “Design of a hummingbird-mimetic flexible wing with elastic passive feathering rotation limitation mechanism”, 8th International Symposium on Aero Aqua Bio-Mechanisms (ISABMEC 2022), pp. 997-100, 2022.
- [A02] Shoichiro Kanno, Zugui Peng, Kenta Shimba, Yoshitaka Miyamoto, and Tohru Yagi, “Transmembrane Carbon Nanotubes for Intracellular Stimulation”, 2022 14th Biomedical Engineering International Conference (BMEiCON2022), 2022.
- [B02] Ryo Futawatari, Hidetaka Terasawa, and Okihiro Sugihara, “Flexible Light-Induced Self-Written Optical Waveguide: Optical Interconnection between Graded-Index Fibers with 50 μm Core”, 13th International Conference on Organic Nonlinear Optics/ International Conference on Organic Photonics and Electronics 2022, 2022.
- [A03] Gembong Edhi Setyawan, Pitoyo Hartono, and Hideyuki Sawada, “An In-Depth Analysis of Cooperative Multi-Robot Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning”, International Conference of Sustainable Information Engineering and Technology, 2022.
- [B01] Tingyu Li, Minghao Nie, Yuya Morimoto, Junshi Li , Yingjie Ren, Dong Huang, Zhihong Li, and Shoji Takeuchi, “Pillar array electrode for the electrical stimulation of skeletal muscle tissue”, The 26th MicroTAS conference, pp. 282-283, 2022.
List of all international conference presentations
Recent international invited talks
- [B02] Okihiro Sugihara, “Near-infrared light-induced self-written optical waveguides: recent progress and perspectives”, International Workshop on Optics and Bioelectronics 2022-2023, 2022.
- [A01] Shoko Miyagawa, “Do soft robots dream of Florence Nightingale?”, 33rd 2022 International Symposium on Micro-NanoMechatronics and Human Science, 2022.
- [A02] Kenjiro Fukuda, and Takao Somey, “Thin and Flexible Organic Photovoltaics: Advanced Applications for Wearable Electronics and Soft Robots”, ICEAN2022, Newcastle, Australia, 2022.
- [A03] Kuniharu Takei, “Wireless healthcare flexible sensor system with comfortable and precise monitoring”, 242nd ECS Meeting, 2022.
- [B02] Okihiro Sugihara, Ryo Futawatari, and Hidetaka Terasawa, “Flexible fiber-to-fiber interconnection based on self-written waveguide technique”, 6th International Workshop on Nano and Bio-Photonics (IWNBP 2022), 2022.
- [B02] Okihiro Sugihara, Ryo Futawatari, and Hidetaka Terasawa, “Self-written optical waveguide using gel material and application to flexible optical interconnection”, 30th International Conference on Plastic Optical Fibers (POF2022), 2022.
- [A02] Kenjiro Fukuda, and Takao Someya, “Ultrathin Solar Cells -The Basic Performance and Potential Applications-“, RIKEN-NTU NTU NEUROSCIENCE WORKSHOP, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine Clinical Sciences Building, Novena HQ Learning Studio, Singapore, 2022.
- [A02] Kenjiro Fukuda, and Takao Someya, “Advanced Technologies for Ultra-Flexible and Highly Stable Organic Solar Cells”, THE 29th INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ACTIVE-MATRIX FLATPANEL DISPLAYS AND DEVICES (AM-FPD22), 1_2, Kyoto, Japan, 2022.
List of all invited talks
- [A03] Gembong Edhi Setyawan, Pitoyo Hartono, and Hideyuki Sawada, “Best Paper Award”, International Conference of Sustainable Information Engineering and Technology, 2022.
- [A02] Shoma Abe, Jun Ogawa, Yosuke Watanabe, Md Nahin Islam Shiblee, Masaru Kawakami, and Hidemitsu Furukawa, “Best Paper Award”, DARS2022, 2022.
- [B02] Ryo Futawatari, “Best Student Poster Award”, 12th International Symposium on Organic Molecular Electronics (ISOME2022), 2022.
- [A03] R. Terajima, K. Inoue, S. Yonekura, K. Nakajima, and Y. Kuniyoshi, “Best Paper Awards”, 2022 IEEE 5th International Conference on Soft Robotics (RoboSoft), 2022.
- [B01] Yuchen Wang, Mitsuhiro Hayashibe and Dai Owaki, “MHS2021 Best Paper Award”, MHS2021, 2021.
- [A03] W. Sun, N. Akashi, Y. Kuniyoshi, and K. Nakajima, “MHS2021 Best Paper Award”, MFS2021, 2021.
- [B01] Byeongwook Jo, “Best poster award”, 3M 2021, Japan Satellite Session, 2021.
- [B01] Yuya Morimoto, Hiroaki Onoe, Shoji Takeuchi, “8th Advanced Robotics Paper Awards, Advanced Robotics Best Paper Award”, The Robotics Society of Japan(RSJ), 2020.
List of all awards